Friday, November 7, 2014

Precious Magee Presents Dining With Queens!



Unrivaled Positive Impact
Feature of The Week
Precious Magee
Founder of Dining with Queens 


This beautiful southern belle is ready to change the world with her positive movement one brunch at a time. Precious Magee hopes to bring women from all different walks of life together for the greater good!
Read her full interview below.




Q: Welcome Precious! Tell us a little bit about yourself, and what motivated you to start this positive movement?
A: My name is Precious Magee, and I am 25 years old. I was born and raised in New Orleans LA. I have a big heart, and I feel it is my purpose in life to help people. I have always felt like I want everyone to come together and help each other. I wondered how, then I did it. I started dining with queens and had my first brunch August 3, 2014.

Q: What is the purpose behind your upcoming event Dining With Queens Empowerment & Networking Brunch, and what do you hope to achieve?
A: The purpose behind this movement is to bring women together. I’m giving women something to be a part of. We all support and empower each other with life and business. I hope to help women create new friendships new business partners and help them try to figure out their purpose in life.

Q: When and Where will this great event take place?
A: This event will be on November 29, 2014 at 10am until 1pm at 2372 St. Claude Ave. New Orleans, LA.


Q: Will this be an annual event or something you plan to take to other cities in the future?
A: This event will take place every 2 to 3 months, yes we do plan to have this event in different cities.

Q: What can those who plan to attend your event expect?
A: This event will empower, inspire and help those in attendance with business tips.

Q: Where can anyone who wants to keep up with your movement go to stay updated?
A: Information about upcoming events, memberships, and more can be found on our website www.Diningwithqueens.com also on our Facebook page dining with queens, and our Instagram @Diningwithqueensnola




No comments:

Post a Comment